chriscrash88chriscrash88

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

Abolish Skateboarding Abolish Skateboarding

haha

if i didn't know that was joke, i would be sincerely pissed.

that was funny as hell man.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

fuck you

that was fucking dumb and creepy. you're retarded.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

awesome

that was super cool. but it would have been better with some good graphics. but hey, it's better than anything i can throw together...so power to ya.

The Murder: Preview 1 The Murder: Preview 1

not a murder...

this song is not about a murder.....the shell is his tub, and the rest.....just read below this one

TN - Amateur Hour p.1 TN - Amateur Hour p.1

wee

AWESOME.

THE RANDOMNESS IS JUST LIKE JEISHAUGTRJGTRHRUWGNVJTBDS AWESOME. I LOVE RANDOM.

AWESOME.

MEOW.

Call For HELP!!! (9 11) Call For HELP!!! (9 11)

it was good

it was good, but definetely sad. and to everyone who's saying "quit with the 9/11 tributes"...shutup already, "if you cant find something nice to say, dont say it all"

just because you didn't lose someone in that tradgedy and so you dont care, doesnt mean you can say for us to just "forget" about it.

i lost my mother in that tradgedy, and it's impossible to forget, and this may sound fruity, but it hurts when people like that just say mean things.

Stand Strong America Stand Strong America

to the person below me.

dude shut up, no one cares what you have to say if youre gonna say junk like that. who cares who wrote it, who cares who made it, who cares who uploaded. the fact is, it's here.
it may not be worth a damn thing to you, and if it isn't, dont watch it. but it is worth a lot to me, and everyone else that lost someone in that tradgedy, that someone else feels the same.
its a shame that it happened, i would have never dreamed that to happen upon anyone, even in my darkest dreams. and i can be a pretty dark person.

so the moral is, if you dont like it, dont watch it, dont comment about it, just walk away.

Slipknot - Purity Slipknot - Purity

hell yeah

slipknot rules, but next time, use their version of the song
or at least a good version

Alpha1-1 Alpha1-1

huh...?

i don't get it....
some of the sounds were really annoying too